Background

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Poppin' Patterns

I LOVE anything that is the "Poppin' Patterns" design by Creative Teaching Press and I have a LOT of this in my classroom this year...  I don't really have a "theme" this year besides polka dots and lots of colors...  I enjoy making things to decorate my classroom with if I can't buy what I'm looking for ~ and this year, I made a few things using the "Poppin' Patterns" polka dots to match my other classroom decorations...  I thought I'd share in case you could use any of them....  ;)

I promise as soon as I finish my classroom (will I EVER be finished with my classroom????), I will post pictures and more freebies.... 

Numbers to label clock
Passes
 I print these out, laminate them, and hole punch.  Then I thread it onto a wrist keyring - the one with the "coily bracelets" on them?  That way, passes can be worn and don't have to be touched (especially in the restroom - ick)...  ;) 



Just blank "dots" - can be used for anything.  I am putting student names on these for cubby labels...  ;)
Back to work now....   ;)  T minus 5 days......  Can't wait!!!!

2 comments: