Background

Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

Nothing like an Award to get the blogging juices flowing!!! ;)

So, apparently, I am not as skilled at blogging and teaching as I am at blogging and sitting during the summertime....  ;)  I am in awe of some of you bloggers out there who seem to have something ready to share each and every day.  My goal is to have a good post with some freebies to offer by Wednesday....  *deep breath, you can do it Jennifer*

Yes, I have not been as faithful to the ol' blog as I should but this morning, my alarm clock goes off at 5:25... I grab my phone, check my email, and the first email I read is from Debbie at Sailing Through First saying she had given my humble blog the Versatile Blogger award!!!!  What a way to start my Monday morning!!!!  =)  Thank you Debbie ~ I really appreciate it a lot...
 
 
Now, for the rules associated with the award ...

RULE 1
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.

Thank you again to:
Debbie, creator of Sailing Through First

Please make sure to visit her blog!


RULE 2
Share 7 things about yourself.
1. I am the mother of boy/girl twins who are eighth graders this year! I LOVE being the mom of twins...  They are two wonderful kiddos...
 
2. I love the Indianapolis Colts & the University of Kentucky men's basketball team.... 

3. In 2009, I received my National Board certification...  =) 

4. I've been married to my husband Michael for 17 years!!! 

5. I change my hair color about every 3 months....  hehehe.... 

6. We have a Yorkshire terrier named Barkley, a cat named Scottie, and a cocktiel named Kirky...  We also have two "outside dogs" named Rascal & Square (the twins named Square when they were 3 years old in preschool... they were fascinated with shapes, can you tell?)  ;)

7. I say "seriously" wayyy too much....  hence the name of my blog.....  ;)

RULE 3
Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.

  1. First Grade Blue Skies - love these pilgrims & elves...  ;)

Debbie, I told you.... I am paying it forward.....  ;)    Thank you again for thinking of me!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I also LOVE the Colts!! Are you from the Indy area?

    http://teachingwithflare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated your blog for the versatile teaching blog award!!!

    Head on over to my blog to accept your award button and get the rules for the award!

    http://teachingwithflare.blogspot.com/

    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete